SKILLS 'SMILLS, IT'S ALL HTML TO ME
I've tried to list my experience and skills into specific categories, in order to make them easier to see. I'm always updating this page, so please enquire if you don't see a specific language or package mentioned.
Professional experience in designing for corporate and personal clients. Designs for usability and easy navigation combined with striking and visually appealing concepts.
- Technologies used:
- MS Webmatrix
- MS Visual Studio
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
Mobile Device Emulators
Comprehensive development from concept to implementation. Full consultancy and project management, ranging from personal homepages to dynamic content pages and ecommerce solutions, including full user accessibility and CSS integration. Bespoke content management solutions also available, as well as integration with existing / third party solutions (and user training).
- Key Areas:
mobile device optimisation
- Site navigation & information architecture
- Server-side scripting
- Database solutions
- Image sourcing/optimisation
- Search engine optimisation
- Browser and user-accessibility
- Site testing
- User training
- .NET (basic level)
- Classic ASP/VBScript
- MS SQL/mySQL
Mobile device detection
(such as smartphones/tablets/etc)
GENERAL WEB SERVICES
Wide range of general web services available either in advisory or management capacity.
- Key Areas:
- Social networking campaigns
- eMail marketing and tracking (including statistics reports)
- Content Management (CMS) training on a wide variety of platforms
- Pay-per-click solutions (such as Google AdWords)
- Search engine optimisation through site analysis to content submissions